InSite360’s vehicle area displays lists that detail all of your company vehicle information.
These lists keep track specific details about each vehicle including:
- ID number
- Year of the vehicle
- Make and model of the vehicle
- Vehicle manufacturer
- Description and type of vehicle
- Employees associated with driving the vehicle
- State vehicle is registered in
- Where vehicle is garaged
- Vehicle plate number
- Plate expiration date
- Inspection expiration date
- Status of the vehicle
Along with keeping track of details of each individual vehicle, there is a list of addresses and contact information for approved service centers where employees can take their vehicles when they need servicing.
The driver history list helps keep track of when a company vehicle has changed drivers and how many miles are on the vehicle.